Welcome to the Basel iii Compliance Professionals Association (BiiiCPA)
The Basel iii Compliance Professionals Association (BiiiCPA) is the largest association of Basel iii Professionals in the world. It is a business unit of the Basel ii Compliance Professionals Association (BCPA), the largest association of Basel ii Professionals in the world.
We invite you to connect with the global community of experts working for the implementation of the Basel III framework, to gain insight into the G20 efforts to regulate the global financial system, to explore new career avenues, and most of all, to acquire lifelong skills.
Basel III is an internationally agreed set of measures developed by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, in response to the financial crisis of 2007. The measures strengthen the regulation, supervision and risk management of banks.
Financial organizations compete to attract professionals who can provide independent evidence that they are qualified. Join us. Standard membership is free.
You can explore what we offer to our members:
1. Membership - Become a standard, premium or lifetime member. You may visit:
2. Monthly Updates - Subscribe to become a Standard Member and receive (at no cost) Basel II / Basel III related alerts, opportunities, updates, and our monthly newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/76/1280865476.htm
3. Training and Certification - Become a Certified Basel iii Professional (CBiiiPro). You may visit:
For instructor-led training, you may contact us.
4. Authorized Certified Trainer, Certified Basel iii Professional Trainer Program (BiiiCPA-ACT / CBiiiProT) - Become an ACT. This is an additional advantage on your resume, serving as a third-party endorsement to your knowledge and experience.
Certificates are important when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. You give the necessary assurance that you have the knowledge and skills to accept more responsibility. To learn more you may visit: www.basel-iii-association.com/BiiiCPA_ACT.html
5. Approved Training and Certification Centers (BiiiCPA-ATCCs) - In response to the increasing demand for Basel III training, the Basel iii Compliance Professionals Association (BiiiCPA) is developing a world-wide network of Approved Training and Certification Centers (BiiiCPA-ATCCs).
This will give the opportunity to risk and compliance managers, officers and consultants to have access to instructor-led Basel III training at convenient locations that meet international standards. ATCCs deliver high quality training courses, using the BiiiCPA approved course materials and having access to BiiiCPA Authorized Certified Trainers (BiiiCPA-ACTs). To learn more: www.basel-iii-association.com/Approved_Centers.html